Monday 4 November 2013

Sitting by a Window




Reflective Monday

Hiya dolls, today's blog is a reflection of what you have been through over the last two years and what direction I want to continue in, in my life


I was thinking about what has happened over the last 2 years. Some for the better and some for the worse.

I have really grown as a person and have struggled through a lot of the last year and it takes me back to 2011 where I was doing a lot with my life and actually feeling like I was living and fulfilling my life. Theres a lot I want to get back in my life and I think I am now in the right place in my life to try and get back to where I was. I know the process to this will be slow and long but I am ready to hope back on the horse and ride back down the road I was taking before.

In the last year with all of my personal struggles I have learnt a lot about myself and how strong I truly am and how ready I am to start living my life again. One of my favourite quotes I heard during my trying time and which helped me to pull myself back up from the dark pit I was in was a quote by Winston Churchill "if your going through hell, keep going". This empowered me to start on the journey I am on today to make myself a happier, healthier and stronger human being.

I have decided to set myself some rules to help myself become a stronger and happier human being and to help me to become the best person I can be. Feel free to take an of the below points I mention to help yourself over your own journey to be the best person you can be.


  1. Think about the positive in every situation- in the worst situation try to look on the bright side or try to find the light to drag you out from the darkness
  2. Stand up for yourself- no longer let people walk over yourself, if you are uncomfortable in any situation don't stay quiet tell the person in a polite manner that what they are saying is hurtful and would like them to stop. 
  3. Be kind to others- Don't talk behind peoples back, try to help people in any situation which they might be in
  4. Be Happy- Do what you love and be happy with your life and yourself
  5. Eat Healthy- Well improve your mental state and help build your immune system and make yourself feel stronger and better about yourself 
  6. Exercise- It puts you in a good mood and gives yourself energy and helps to build your self-esteem 
  7. Say yes- when invited to something say yes invite new experience into your life and be proud of the life you lead. 
  8. Drink plenty of water- you are made up of 75% of water keep yourself hydrate to complete tasks at a higher level
  9. Make yourself feel pretty- Play dress up and take photos of yourself to feel beautiful and good about yourself
  10. Think about your future- what do you want in your future, and how you'll get there and what you can do in the present to achieve what you desire. 
Love you all Brianna
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment